Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Repair Service in Sun Prairie, WI
Tire Pressure Monitoring System light on in the Madison WI area? Weber Tires services TPMS systems and can get that darn light off for many Cars and Trucks. These sensors electronically monitors the air pressure inside your tires. Depending on your vehicle, the TPMS reports the tire-pressure information on a dashboard display, or a low-pressure warning light.
1. This could be as simple as inflating tires to correct cold PSI. Temperature changes outside make big changes shown by this Hankook Tire Post
2. TPMS might leak and be corroded, TPMS rebuild Kit available with New valve core, nut, and rubber grommet could solve problem as long as sensor is not damaged.
3. TPMS replacement would be necessary if the tire pressure monitor is heavily corroded, damaged or the battery life has ended. Available in stock.
Direct TPMS reports tire pressure in real-time through pressure sensors installed directly in the valve of each tire. Over time sensors fail due to battery life or corrosion from salt on the road in Wisconsin. We have in stock superior products from Dill Redi-Sensor and Schrader. Stop in to Weber Tires to get your TPMS Light Off and system working properly.
Benefits of TPMS:
- Avoid traffic accidents: Recognize under-inflated tires before they malfunction and create an accident.
- Extend tire life: Under inflation contributes to heat buildup, tire disintegration, ply separation and sidewall/casing breakdowns.
- Improve safety: Properly inflated tires add stability, greater handling, and braking efficiencies while providing better safety for the driver, the vehicle, and others on the road.
Having trouble with your TPMS Light On? Give Weber Tires a call today 608-837-6575 and we will take care of it for you.
As of September 1, 2007, the TREAD (Transportation Recall Enhanced Accountability and Documentation) Act requires that all vehicles sold in the U.S. be equipped with one of these types.